Experience (Teaching and Industry)
- CBIT-1 year. (From 2021 to Till Date)
- BE from Government Engineering College, Hassan.
- MTech from Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering, Mysuru.
- System Software & Compiler design.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Tanuja U, Gururaj H L, Janhavi V, “Detecting Malicious users in Social Networks using Machine Learning Approach” Published in Int. J. Social Computing and Cyber-Physical Systems, Vol. 2, No. 3, 2021.
- Tanuja U, Gururaj H L, Janhavi V “Generic applications: Product demand forecasting using data science” International journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) (Accepted).
- Tanuja U, Gururaj H L, Janhavi V “A survey on resource allocation and resource management in cloud” accepted in International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE) (UGC approved journal)
- Tanuja U, Gururaj H L, Janhavi V Paper “An exploratory analysis on data features and analysis techniques in social networks”, published in 11th International Conference on Communication Systems and Networks (COMSNETS), IISc, Bengaluru, 10.1109/COMSNETS48256.2020.9027320 (Scopus, WoS, DBLP)
- Tanuja U, Gururaj H L, Janhavi V “Prohibition of mobile phones in restricted areas using Ibeacon broadcaster and device manager”, published in International conference on communication systems and networks (COMSNETS), IISc, Bangalore (Scopus, WoS, DBLP)
- Tanuja U, Gururaj H L, Janhavi V “A machine learning algorithm for classification, analyzation and prediction of multimedia messages in social networks”, published in First International conference on computing, communications and cyber security (IC4S), Springer, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems organized at Chandigarh (Scopus Indexed)
- Presented a Review on Internet of Things in Fifth International conference on multimedia technology a communication system (NCMTCS – 2019) organized at MCE, Hassan.
Awards/ Recognition Received
- 4th rank in vtu (M.Tech), Belagavi.