Experience (Teaching and Industry)
- B.E from East Point College of Engineering and Technology, Bangalore
- M.Tech from C Byregowda Institute of Technology, Kolar
- Discrete mathematical structures
- Graph Theory
- Software engineering
- Computer Concepts and C Programming,
- UNIX and Shell Programming
- Object Oriented & Modelling Design
- Software Architecture
- Management and Entrepreneurship for IT Industry
- Designing and analysis of algorithms
- Data base management systems
- Networks management
- Data Structures and its applications
- Automata Theory and Computability
- System Software & Compiler design.
- Big Data Analytics.
- Cloud Computing.
- Cyber Security.
- 2nd International Conference on “Advances in computer & communication Engineering”, Entitled “Intelligent Agents and Autonomous Cars” at Vemana Institute of Technology. May 2015.
- ISRASE second international Conference on recent Advances in Science and Engineering- Entitled as “A social compute Cloud: Allocating and Sharing Infrastructure Resources via Social Networks May-2015.
- International of Innovative Design of Energy Efficient Routing Protocol for Data Gathering in WSN.